I’m a computer trainer, tutor, lecturer in Microsoft end user/desktop applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Access. Technology today has made our lives fun by educating us. We have great internet and systems at our fingertips and I am therefore able to offer tutoring services to help you organize, solve and improve your Microsoft experience. I focus on the areas where you most need assistance, such as:
- Tips tools and resources that will help you build on your existing knowledge
- Set smart goals that are achievable
- Elements you need to turn your dream into reality
Not only that, I can demonstrate ways that you can build on your expertise.
Important note: I am not a programmer.
Interested? Need to get your mojo back?
Here’s what you need to know and do:
- Costs to hire me: Initially, I require 1-hour minimum upfront commitment. The charge for this initial 1-hour block is ZAR 300.00 (payable via PayPal).
- After the initial payment and 1-hour time commitment you can choose ZAR 750.00 per each pre-paid 3-hour block of time.
Interested? Email Geraldine@technoviewdurban.co.za and tell me:
- A little about you and your work
- what you need
- Why are you keen? What do you want to accomplish?
When I get your email:
- I’ll reply with any questions I may have.
- We’ll arrange a time to Skype or talk on the phone (You’ll call me.)
- We will then have a brief (half hour free) introductory consultation and decide if it makes sense to work together!